Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Inspiration for Spotlight Technique

Hello Dear Friends,

Today I am sharing two inspiration cards on Spotlight Technique. Click Here to check about our on going challenge details.



So, This two cards are very simple to make. Lets talk little bit about first card, which you are seeing below




For creating this background, I have used July Release "World Map Stencil". To do Spotlight Technique, I have distressed the background using this stencil with "Iced Spurn" distress oxide and die cut two hearts, colored them with zig clean real brush markers and placed over desire place. Stamped coordinating sentiments from "Wishing You" Stamp set used.


Some more close up pics to show you all, glitter effect which I did over heart die cut.



Now,  Below is my second card which I have made using "Simply Florals" stamp set. 



Using Masking Sheet I have created a kind of bouquet layout. Colored some area as a Spotlight Technique and die cut it with flourish frame.


I have given splatter effect with gold acrylic paint and attach die cut frame with twine. To complete my card I have stamped sentiment from "Wishing you" and "Simply Floral" Stamp set.


Some more pics to show you both the cards together.




I hope I have inspired you today. Do participate in our monthly challenge, we would love to see all of your creations.




Products Used:












     Image result for mudra sugar plum sequinsImage result for mudra sugar plum sequins     
        

Thank you for stopping by.


Love,
Zalak

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE







18 comments:

  1. Super pretty cards Zalak! I love the first one a lot, such an awesome creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Stunning.....Gr8 technique showcase Zalak.
    Hugs
    Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea using the world stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the 'Wishing You card is fab-u-lous Zalak - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbly awesome card Zalak. Loved d way you've used the world stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards Zalak!! Love the one with map.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards,I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Zalak!! Great design and details. :-)

    ReplyDelete